Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Nintendo Is Once Again Looking For More Indie Developers!

photo 24_zpsf0ab83e9.jpg

As some of you may know TowerFall is a time-limited Ouya exclusive platform puzzler that takes cues from titles such as Yoshi's Island and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong games!

Matt Thorson, the creator of TowerFall has told Polygon that Yoshi's Island, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and even Goldeneye 64 were influences for his title and that Nintendo is interested in working with him once his Ouya Exclusivity window expires!

Here is an excerpt from his interview with Polygon.

"Everyone has approached me. At E3, Nintendo talked to me. Sony came to my house. Microsoft has been emailing me. There's a lot of demand for the game. I just want as many people to play it as possible.

I didn't expect this. It's really encouraging."

As you can see from the video below the game looks very polished and challenging. Do you hope that TowerFall will see a release on the Wii U and 3DS eshops at some point? Let us know in our comments!

Nintendo Is Looking To Sign TowerFall Creator As An Official Wii U And 3DS Developer! 19654

Nintendo Is Looking To Sign TowerFall Creator As An Official Wii U And 3DS Developer! 87457210

Nintendo Is Looking To Sign TowerFall Creator As An Official Wii U And 3DS Developer! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)