Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A List 90's TV Actor Voices The Game!

photo 23_zpsf482fc64.jpg

The hard as nails platformer Cloudberry Kingdom that we reported would be headed to the Wii U eshop awhile back is going to be released in North America and Europe on August 1st and will cost $9.99/€9.99!

The game will provide an infinite amount of levels as each stage will be randomly generated every time meaning that each playthrough will be unique! You will also be able to save any level you enjoyed for future gameplay sessions and send them to your friends!

The game will feature more than 10 heroes and you will be able to unlock additional characters, you will be able to create your own hero as well in the game's hero factory. Depending on the hero's size and weight the physics of the character will differ.

There will be many different game modes including multiplayer modes. The first person to beat the game will win $ according to the developer!

A list 90's television star Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), (Andromeda) will provide the voice acting in the game.

Are you pleased with the announced features and the possibility of earning money for being the first to finish the game? Let us know in our comments!

Cloudberry Kingdom Arrives On The Wii U On August 1st Will Star Kevin Sorbo! 19654

Cloudberry Kingdom Arrives On The Wii U On August 1st Will Star Kevin Sorbo! 87457210

Cloudberry Kingdom Arrives On The Wii U On August 1st Will Star Kevin Sorbo! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
FM_Alchemist
The game looks like it could be extremely frustrating, but I'll probably get the game anyways.
KingreX32
Heres a fun Fact Kevin Sorbo was the voice of Prometheus in the first Conduit game.

That being said this game would make for some hilarious Gamer Rage videos. No sir i wont be buying this. WiiU gamepads are too expensive to replace.

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t3221-replacement-wiiu-gamepads-will-cost-you#35050
NINTENBRO
I do enjoy a difficult platformer. Well, as long as it has responsive controls. Some of the most difficult NES platformers were only as difficult as they were, because the controls were so horribly implemented.

I believe I was informed at NLife that this game might come to the 3DS eventually too. I hope so, because I think this game's certain visual style and gameplay mechanics would be a perfect match for 3D.
Staroceancrazy
This is awesome I can't wait! Very Happy
Akatsuki
I absolutely love challenging platformers if this comes to Japan I'll download it day one. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)