Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
New Feature! Save Your Money or Wait For A Sale!

photo 12_zpsab8b73f9.jpg

We have gotten the chance to try these Wii U visual apps and our first impressions are mixed, as these interactive panorama images are quite interesting, however they aren't really worth the $2 for each one, if they were say $0.50 they would be worth downloading, but they aren't.

In these interactive images you can change the angle of view, look in a different direction, and even interact with certain objects.

Not really worth the price-tag, so my advice is that you should wait until these go on sale at some point and then download them!

John Knight
 photo reimi10_zpse42dfbdb.png

These images are neat little distractions that, while good are heavily overpriced. These should've been offered as free downloads as they are not anything spectacular since there are already some excellent panorama shots that are available online for free.

Let us know whether or not you agree with us and let us know what you think of our new first impressions feature in our comments!

First Impressions: Wii U Panorama View 19654

First Impressions: Wii U Panorama View 87457210

First Impressions: Wii U Panorama View Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 29th 2013, 12:13 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I think I'll pass on these apps then.
I'm not the surprised the slightest to be honest lol. Smile
Killeryoshii
April 29th 2013, 1:59 pmKilleryoshii
$2 is highway robbery. Twisted Evil
Sneaker
April 30th 2013, 4:06 pmSneaker
I though it was fun. But I won't pay 1.99 Euro for it. But I liked the trailer.
KeAfan7
May 1st 2013, 11:00 amKeAfan7
These are very cool, but as we said in the article $2 is way too high of a price to pay for these apps.
Love4Gaming
May 1st 2013, 11:46 amLove4Gaming
They are a waste of money, but offer them for free and they would be nice. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)