Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion) Empty Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion)

April 9th 2013, 1:01 pm
Is anybody else excited for this game? The very first open-world Lego title available on a handheld console, and it's in full 3D! It's also a prequel to Lego City Undercover (WiiU) and not just a watered down port. I have to say, this is the first Lego videogame that has me genuinely interested. The screenshots I've seen have been looking really good too.

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion) Empty Re: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion)

April 9th 2013, 2:52 pm
I'd heard about it around the time that LEGO City Undercover was released for the WiiU but I'd assumed that the 3DS version was just a port. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it's an actual game in it's own right.

I found this trailer for it on YouTube from a few months ago. It looks like it's shaping up to be a decent game. :-)

visicalc
visicalc

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion) Empty Re: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Discussion)

April 25th 2013, 2:15 am
Yesterday IGN posted a video review for the game. To be honest I think they're being a bit too critical, I thought that the game looked quite fun.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

April 25th 2013, 11:20 am
^ I downloaded the game last night, and it is a lot of fun. I wouldn't even take the negative opinion of those critics into consideration. It seems the The Chase Begins is being very unfairly judged and compared to the WiiU title. It almost seems as if someone in the industry (Nintendo) is pulling strings to make this happen. If you stop to think about it, the WiiU needs a lot more attention than the 3DS to be successful. I'm not trying to state that Nintendo is a corrupt company, but the motive is there.

April 25th 2013, 1:00 pm
Recently the behaviour of Nintendo does seem a little strange. Just this morning they announced that they weren't going to hold a press conference at E3. o_O
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

April 25th 2013, 8:35 pm
^ Huh? What?!

April 28th 2013, 2:28 pm
Nintenbro wrote:^ Huh? What?!
D-:
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

May 4th 2013, 4:41 pm
Are any of our other staff and or member's also playing LCU: TCB? It really is the best handheld LEGO videogame in existence.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)