Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Future Update?

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? Super_11

A new rumor has started and it could mean a future update for 3DS Virtual Console games! There is rumor going around the internet right now that claims that sometime in the near future Nintendo will add the Super Gameboy enhancements to their 3DS (Gameboy Virtual Console) games! This is just a rumor and hasn't been proven yet, but certainly is a possibility!

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? Kirby-10

Authors Comment:Are you excited about the possiblity of Super Gameboy Support for 3DS Gameboy Virtual Console titles?

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? 19654

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? 87457210

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Komicturtle
August 11th 2012, 2:23 pmKomicturtle
Will it be color? I know some Gameboy games only got one shade of color when played on Super Gameboy and some did get full color. I never owned one so I wouldn't know exactly. Guess a google search could help.
KeAfan7
Most likely as long as a game was colorized by the Super Gameboy then it should be colorized by the rumored feature, but remember that this is just a rumor for now. Wink
Komicturtle
Yeah. I don't believe it till I hear from Nintendo directly anyhow.
KeAfan7
Likewise, but when news is slow finding rumors and posting them can keep website activity from being severely affected. Wink

Hopefully this rumor turns out to be real!
Anonymous
This would be a nice update to the gameboy games available from the eshop! Smile
KokorOtaku
That's wonderful! Also nice to see you again Kushina, haven't seen you in a while
Anonymous
It's nice to see you too! Smile
NINTENBRO
↑ What they said. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
@Komicturtle
The Super Game Boy allowed you to create custom colour palettes for Game Boy games by mixing four different colours and applying them to each layer. Smile

This would be fantastic if it turned out to be true. It'd enhance my Virtual Game Boy enjoyment by far! Very Happy
DarkGeon
I'd love if this were true. Havent seen anything about this rumor until now - but if it turns out to be true, I'd be very happy with Nintendo. SGB support is a feature they dont need to add, but one that they definately should.

For anyone wondering - all GB games can be played with custom palettes with the SGB, but some games came with custom borders and colour palettes; eg. Metroid 2 and Donkey Kong.

Rumormill: Super Gameboy Support To Be Added To 3DS (Gameboy VC) Games? Dk0
Ragnarok
This would really enhance the Gamboy games on the 3DS.
Clαππαd
I see that you were busy yesterday Rukiafan. Smile
Gekkouga-Senpai
I would like Nintendo to add this feature!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)