Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! Empty Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film!

July 12th 2012, 6:00 pm
Apparently Shia Labeouf will play the role of Naruto in an upcoming Naruto live action film. Laughing

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! 19654

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! 87457210

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Yakko
Yakko

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! Empty Re: Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film!

July 12th 2012, 6:03 pm
Didn't see that coming...

Back in my day, that whipper-snapper Shia Labeouf was an Even Stevens actor, not a movie star! Mad

I'm finally on WiiWare Wave!

Nintendo Life: http://www.nintendolife.com/users/PunnyGuy

PunnyLoggery: http://www.backloggery.com/PunnyGuy
Tasuki
Tasuki

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! Empty Re: Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film!

July 12th 2012, 6:29 pm
After the mess that was a live action Dragonball, and Initial D I have very little faith in Anime made into live action movies.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

July 12th 2012, 7:12 pm
Shia Labeouf as Naruto?
Seriously? Laughing

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Shia Labeouf To Star In Naruto Live Action Film! Rena-rena-ryuugu
Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo Kurosaki

July 17th 2012, 3:22 pm
I'll watch this when it's released, but I don't expect much. Neutral

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 8th 2012, 3:31 pm
First "Sam" (Spike) Witwicky, and now Naruto Uzumaki?! That guy's really making a name for himself as a live-action animated Hollywood movie star! Very Happy

Let's just hope we don't have another The Last Airbender on our hands. Wink
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

September 8th 2012, 3:48 pm
Tasuki wrote:After the mess that was a live action Dragonball, and Initial D I have very little faith in Anime made into live action movies.

This. Especially if Labeouf is in there somewhere.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)