Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

Nintendo 3DS Photo Showcase - Your Photos Empty Nintendo 3DS Photo Showcase - Your Photos

July 3rd 2012, 9:47 am
Nintendo 3DS Photo Showcase website is now available on the internet and on the 3DS browser.

type in http://photoshowcase.nintendo.com/ on the 3DS browser and you're set to view photos from other 3DS owners in stereoscopic 3D and be able to post your own creativity.

Nintendo 3DS Photo Showcase - Your Photos 7782fcc5-9daa-4e95-866d-73c170291737

My first post (above) as already been approve by Nintendo. If you own a 3DS, you can immediately view my photo at 3DS browser to view it in stereoscopic 3D by scanning the QR Code (below).

Nintendo 3DS Photo Showcase - Your Photos 7782fcc5-9daa-4e95-866d-73c170291737

You're free to share your approve photos here. If you don't have the internet to copy your photo and QR Code and paste them here, then let me know (on this forum) when your photo has been approve by Nintendo and I'll try to paste your work for you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)