Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D|

+5
Tasuki
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
Chrono_Cross
Megatron2000
9 posters
Go down
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| Empty Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D|

June 22nd 2012, 12:57 pm
Just the other day a topic that hadn't received a post in 2 years was revived by many people and theblackdragon got angry and locked the topic, which I understand with news topics or time sensitive topics, but this was a discussion about what defines a mature gamer so it shouldn't have been an issue. D|

She even locked a 10,000 post forum game that was revived recently for the same reason. D|

Nintendolife is going to lose most of their members soon if she isn't canned. |/

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| Empty Re: Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D|

June 22nd 2012, 1:35 pm
I feel your pain. It seems as if she favors certain users while treats others with the utmost disrespect.

One of the rules of NintendoLife is Trolling yet all of her friends troll all day, every day but when someone like myself have a little fun, one time, it's a sin and I'm threatened with a ban.

Anonymous

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| Empty Re: Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D|

June 22nd 2012, 3:38 pm
I agree she does act a little unprofessional.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 23rd 2012, 6:52 am
theblackdragon was the one to shut down the original Power Rangers game on Nintendo Life. All we were doing was having some fun, not breaking any rules, and yet we were accused of being rude to other forumers and not allowing them to join in despite the first post mentioning that anybody is welcome - all they need do is pick a role to play. But I don't hold grudges, and I get along just fine with tbd. As long as I don't get on her bad side, it's all okay. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 12th 2012, 8:01 pm
Yeah she has changed she even banned me from chat for no good reason

July 12th 2012, 8:43 pm
I don't know I have never had a problem with her. Yeah I had a few threads locked but that was my own fault cause they were duplicates and I was in a rush and didn't search to see if there were any threads made about the topic I was talking about. I also had a few emails from her to chill out but I wasn't ever threatened with a ban.
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 12th 2012, 9:17 pm
I was banned for trolling a longtime ago which I was NOT trolling but whatever Rolling Eyes

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Tasuki
Tasuki

July 12th 2012, 9:57 pm
Ringofungal wrote:I was banned for trolling a longtime ago which I was NOT trolling but whatever Rolling Eyes

Yeah I will say that a few of my favorite posters over there were banned and I couldn't see why unless it was deleted or it was something that happened in chat but others I could see why they were banned.
christicehurst
christicehurst

July 13th 2012, 1:01 am
I'm really starting to get tired of seeing these topics bashing another forum's performance.

Wii Ware Wave is not a "whinging" forum for exiled members to continue to vent their anger towards their former web site.

This is a forum board about Nintendo. There has to be some level of respect between forum boards.

Super Coinage!

July 13th 2012, 1:14 am
I agree, but wow the fact that the only moderator there is a troll certainly seems to have made alot of members and former members of Nintendolife super angry. pale

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 13th 2012, 1:29 am
@Christicehurst True on top of that these topics are getting very repetitive I'll leave this one open, but any other TBD threads will get locked.
The other Nintendolife threads are okay because they are about different subjects, but please stop creating very similar topics guys.

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| 19654

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| 87457210

Nintendolife is a joke now that theblackdragon controls the forums D| Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

July 28th 2012, 12:31 pm
Theblackdragon just is not professional when it comes to her moderation duties
Favoritism is unfair and unprofessional Sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 28th 2012, 12:48 pm
komicTurtle got banned from NL for doing something REALLLY small in comparison to the others who constantly get away with big stuff.

July 29th 2012, 12:06 am
You know not to be mean here but can we put this subject to rest. I understand that you all don't get along with TBD or like NL or whatever it is but sitting here and bashing against another forum site doesn't make this place look too good.

As much as I like this community it does damper my mood when I read posts like this. The way it looks like is this place is just some refuge point for people who got banned from NL and I don't think this is the kinda of place it wants to be. I hope I didnt offend anyone but this is just how I feel.
christicehurst
christicehurst

July 29th 2012, 3:01 am
Tasuki wrote:You know not to be mean here but can we put this subject to rest. I understand that you all don't get along with TBD or like NL or whatever it is but sitting here and bashing against another forum site doesn't make this place look too good.

As much as I like this community it does damper my mood when I read posts like this. The way it looks like is this place is just some refuge point for people who got banned from NL and I don't think this is the kinda of place it wants to be. I hope I didnt offend anyone but this is just how I feel.

Post of the Month. It's getting to the point where I'm thinking there's a good reason why some of these were banned. Complaining about another forum is not on and there's plenty of other things to do.

We'll close this thread and move people on to something more positive and better!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)