Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! Kirby-20th-Annivarsary-header-530x298

Contents for the upcoming Wii collection has been (hopefully) revealed !

Coming from the french videogame website gamekyo.com, they have revealed the games included in the upcoming Wii collection in which it's for the honor of Kirby's 20th anniversary, in which said games are:

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! Kirbys_Dream_Land_GBC_ScreenShot2
- Kirby's Dream Land (GameBoy)

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! Kirbys-adventure-puffed-screenshot-1
- Kirby's Adventure (NES)

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! 0
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (GameBoy)

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! Kirby-Super-Star-3-300x252
- Kirby Super Star (SNES)

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! 1315859320.56001458
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES)

UPDATE: Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition game list confirmed ! + more ! Tumblr_ljbd6z7nc31qhpzp8o1_500
- Kirby 64 : The Crystal Shards (N64)

However, I don't know if this was supposed to be rumor or not, since it only came from gamekyo and no where else, and there's no other information about unlockable games that are also in the game, the game is coming out in September in the US and in July 19th on Japan.

I do really love this collection ! since I'm a huge kirby fan and not having luck collecting and playing all of it's games, I'm definitely getting this !

But what about you ? do you like the whole list displayed in here or did you hoped for another game to be on the list ?

Source: GoNintendo ( 1 , 2 ) & Gamekyo

UPDATE: I just found out that not only these games are officially confirmed to be on the game, but it will also have included some more features, mainly related on it's packaging, in which are:

- An on-disc calendar in which allows you to look back at the history of the series
- A special booklet
- A soundtrack as well

It looks like it will have the same treatment Mario 25th anniversary package has been released as !... only with more games that is !

But what do you guys and gals think ? are you excited to get this collection or not ?

Source: GoNintendo

Last edited by Jnes5 on June 12th 2012, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marth
Not a bad list if true. I've played most of them and every title on there is from the Virtual Console, but it's much better than the treatment Mario got. I wish Kirby Air Ride was in there since I never got to play it on the Cube, but it's a spin-off and could be a pain to port.
Marioman18
This would be good for those of you who don't own a 3DS or an original Gameboy Very Happy
Marth
By the way, this has been confirmed as not just a rumor. This is a list of the games that will be present in the Japanese version (here's my source). I'm guessing the games will be the same for other regions but who knows.
Jnes5
UPDATE ! not only are these games confirmed, but there's some extra features as well !
Anonymous
Will there be improved graphics like there was in Super Mario All Stars?
christicehurst
Slightly disappointed because I do have a 3DS. They can pack in more games on a 4.7gb disc.
gamerace
Well, having never played any of the Gameboy titles (but all the VC titles) this has just enough to fall into my 'to get' list.

If the graphics are updated then it's a MUST BUY as I love that pink puff-ball and would gladly play even the game's I've beaten again in they're in Kirby Wii(Kirby Return to Dreamland) graphics.
SKTTR
The 6 best classic Kirby games!! Quite a nearly perfect collection. Would be amazing with some additional unlockables like the two GBA Kirby's that I never played (personal wish), or spin-offs like Ghost Trap, Dream Course and Air Ride.
Anyway, I'm getting this collection day one, but when is it out in Europe?

I don't think remade graphics are necessary. They could color-in Kirby's Dream Land 1 & 2 though to make them appear like the NES game. Hope KDL2's Super Game Boy features are intact.
KeAfan7
The Gameboy games need to be colorized in this collection otherwise those games will look terrible on a large screen.
Amufungal
Brian wrote:The Gameboy games need to be colorized in this collection otherwise those games will look terrible on a large screen.
The resolution should be improved too Smile
Autobotz
Wonderful collection mates!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
This is a very nice collection of Kirby games. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)