Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Rumor: Two HD Collections for Wii U HDCollection
Three Zeldas on one disc

E3 is almost here and there is still time for rumors. As of right now, two rumors speculate two franchises will have their HD Collection edition available at the launch of Wii U.

The first rumor is Kingdom Hearts: HD HD Remix as a third-party launch title for Wii U and also will release for PS3 and PS Vita. The collection includes Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep. I have little to say on the matter except that I really want to try out the franchise if I 'll end up enjoying the upcoming 3DS release.

The second rumor is The Legend of Zelda HD Collection as a first-party launch title for Wii U. The collection includes Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Personally, this rumor is hard to be doubt about since Nintendo isn't a stranger of assembling previous installments from a franchise such as Super Mario All-Star and Metroid Prime Trilogy with improve graphics.

Experiencing Wind Waker on the Wii U Tablet screen in HD will definitely bring a modern take on a classic voyage.

Will you be satisfied with Wii U if HD remakes, especially as collection of games, are the most wanted launch titles announce at E3? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
June 1st 2012, 8:30 amKingreX32
Im not too sure about the Zelda one though. I dont think they would put Skyward sword on that disc until its a few years old first.
Aussiegamer
June 1st 2012, 10:46 amAussiegamer
Kingdom Hearts truly belongs on a Nintendo home console and it appears that this may become reality soon. :-D
Amufungal
June 1st 2012, 10:50 amAmufungal
I hope this is true Smile
Jacksparrow
June 1st 2012, 11:52 amJacksparrow
I agree do want Kingdom Hearts and Zelda HD WiiU collections!
FuManchu
June 1st 2012, 12:21 pmFuManchu
Those game collections sound better than most.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 1st 2012, 2:51 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Both collections are very tempting. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)