Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Metro Last Light for Wii U not confirmed anymore MLLlogo2

We're almost close for it's first year that has been announced, but it looks like it's might not be true anymore...

Panic Gamer said that, according to DigitalSpy Canada, the Wii U version of the upcoming THQ first person shooter game Metro Last Light is not going to be on the Wii U anymore, there's maybe chance that there might be a port of some sorts, but so far there seems to be no progress relating to that.

THQ’s Global Brand Manager Mark Madsen stated:

“If it [the cancellation] does happen, it won’t sim-ship with the other SKUs, but if the opportunity arises we’ll take a look at it.”

“As we got along in the development process,we just really wanted to focus on what we knew, focus on PS3, 360 and PC,”

And it also looks like they might have lied about what they've said about this game being delayed... some people think that they did this because it might have to do with THQ’s poor financial performance as of late.

That's unfortunate for me really, I was really looking forward for this game for the Wii U, so I guess I might get it for the other consoles then...

But what do you guys and gals think ?

Source: Panic Gamer

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
Well this just downright Sucks.

Thats what I think
SkywardL
This was the only non-exclusive first person shooter that I was really excited about.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)