Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned.

+10
PrinnyDood
PhoenixSage
Marth
Biorn the Viking
Jnes5
KeAfan7
RoryLee
Chrono_Cross
NINTENBRO
Aqua Cherry Blossom
14 posters
Go down
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. Empty My favorite Nintendolife member was banned.

April 14th 2012, 12:26 pm
Eureka seems to have been banned at Nintendolife for some reason. Sad I'm not Eureka there FTW.

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. Empty Re: My favorite Nintendolife member was banned.

April 14th 2012, 1:23 pm
Don't feel bad Eureka, because I was once banned from NintendoLife. Just wait a month or so until your IP address resets, and register again under a different username. You'll have to create an alternate email address for registration as well. Razz

You'll never be able to reveal your true identity, but it's still worth it. Especially if you need or want to post on the forums, for some reason. Although, you'd still be able to rekindle any friendships in secrecy.
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. Empty Re: My favorite Nintendolife member was banned.

April 14th 2012, 2:17 pm
You're not banned though.

RoryLee
RoryLee

April 14th 2012, 4:45 pm
My blood seriously boils everytime I hear someone has been banned from Nintendo Life. It's a great site for news and reviews but that's about where it stops for me.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 14th 2012, 7:30 pm
I think they've banned almost everyone but the trolls. pale

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. 19654

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. 87457210

My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

April 14th 2012, 9:41 pm
NintendoLife is full of low class trolls that sit in chat all day. I sort of feel bad for them.

Jnes5
Jnes5

April 15th 2012, 12:31 am
OK people, I've said this before and I'll say it again, try to keep this discussion as sane as possible, if this gets too far, there's going to be some issues with your accounts, remember that we must not look as bad (or worse !) as that site that you guys have issues with.

But so far, it's decent so keep it as is...

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking

April 15th 2012, 3:31 am
Sorry to hear this, Eureka. Sad I stopped following Nintendo Life a real long time ago. I created an account but stopped using it after the first day. I don't agree with how the admins and moderators operate on there. They always kill off the wrong person without evidence or investigation.

April 15th 2012, 10:50 am
But Eureka on NintendoLife isn't banned? I saw him/her posting on NL yesterday after this topic was created...

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

April 15th 2012, 11:59 am
She was banned when I checked her profile a few days ago, so our Eureka probably thought Eureka B was still banned. Wink

Marth
Marth

April 17th 2012, 12:30 pm
That's sad to hear, but at least the said Eureka is unbanned now.

NintendoLife is alright, but I kinda miss the writers of VC-Reviews and WiiWare World. All except Corbie and occasionally Marcel and Darren seemed to get cannibalized during the shift over and several of my favorite members like Rexy disappeared after the merge. Not sure why I still go there when my reasons for doing so are almost nonexistent.
PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

April 23rd 2012, 5:14 pm
Tendoboy was banned and Mickeymac was unbanned after a several week ban he got for absolutely no reason. D:
PrinnyDood
PrinnyDood

April 23rd 2012, 5:28 pm
Who can forget the infamous banning of one of the old NL moderators because theblackdragon didn't like him even though he didn't do anything wrong. Twisted Evil

Prinnies Forever!
Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

April 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm
PrinnyDood wrote:Who can forget the infamous banning of one of the old NL moderators because theblackdragon didn't like him even though he didn't do anything wrong. Twisted Evil

Who was that? Sad

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 23rd 2012, 8:35 pm
I think I remember back in 2008 there were 2 mods one was TBD the other was a guy who was very casual and nice, but those two couldn't stand each other so he left, but I didn't know he was banned. Surprised
I wonder what he said to TBD. Laughing

Chrono_Cross
Chrono_Cross

April 23rd 2012, 8:43 pm
TBD didn't join until 2009. And I think it was until shortly after that is when she became a moderator.

Do you guys remember his name?

Marth
Marth

April 24th 2012, 6:06 pm
@Phoenix
Mickeymac asked to be banned. I don't know all the details, but I do know he intended to quit.
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

April 24th 2012, 6:08 pm
I hope his Animé loving self would come here already. Sad
I want more animé enthusiasts to chat with. My favorite Nintendolife member was banned. 631737971

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

August 15th 2012, 6:10 pm
Well, I was recently ratted on by somebody who knows who I am. I've once again been banned from NintendoLife. theblackdragon may have been the one to ban me, but at least she didn't stab me in the back. With friends like that, who needs enemies. I'm very disappointed in the lack of maturity someone has apparently shown, and now I have to wonder who exactly double crossed me. I just wanted to release some frustration and express myself. There will be no further discussion of this matter, from here on out.

Edit: I would also just like to thank whoever went behind my back and did this. Really classy my friend, really classy! Neutral

August 15th 2012, 7:02 pm
Rule me out. Haven't been on there for a awhile and have no intention going back- either by begging, requesting or making a new account. And I don't know your name there. Not all is lost though- you're still here.

Also, someone from over there could have lurked around here to see what people have to say or something. I remember seeing 18 guests here at one time... Crazy.

KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 15th 2012, 7:27 pm
Not I, I don't even report the people I think should be reported let alone someone I actually like on NL

August 15th 2012, 8:10 pm
Honestly I am surprised that you got away with it as long as you did Nintenbro. I remember that you were banned once from there and I was surprised to see you back over there. Ah well whatever and no I didnt say anything to anyone even though I knew who you were. Its probably like Komic said I have seen a bunch of guest on recently so one of them could have been someone from NL and figured it out.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)