Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Total Votes : 13          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 Empty The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3

October 17th 2011, 1:23 pm
So far Motoheroz beat Blaster Master Overdrive in match 1
and Super Mario Bros. 3 annihilated Megaman 10 in match 2 who will win match 3? It's up to you Wink

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 19654

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 87457210

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 Empty Re: The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3

October 17th 2011, 2:07 pm
Contra ReBirth for me.

The reasons being 2 player co-op, unlimited continues, much better controls and some really cool bosses.

Apart from that, Contra ReBirth is my favourite Contra game and (it's one of the best in the series imo). About Castlevania ReBirth... well, there are better Castlevania games.
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 Empty Re: The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3

October 17th 2011, 2:12 pm
I have to agree with SKTTR, and I've never experienced either of them. But I do happen to know that there are much better Castlevania titles available, and there hasn't been a good Contra release in how many years.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 17th 2011, 2:22 pm
Contra Rebirth is a fantastic co-op arcade game that is one of the best multiplayer games on WiiWare

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 17th 2011, 2:32 pm
Well, I downloaded Blaster Master Overdrive, because of these polls, and I just might have to find a way to purchase Contra Rebirth now as well. Is it as impossibly difficult as the original was?
John Knight
John Knight

October 17th 2011, 9:32 pm
Contra Rebirth is without question the better of the two games in this match Razz
Q-Bart 999
Q-Bart 999

October 18th 2011, 2:14 pm
Contra Rebirth for the win Cool
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

October 20th 2011, 12:29 pm
Contra Rebirth I have a question. Do guests even realise that they can vote on these polls because the amount of votes these polls get should be higher Neutral

SKTTR
Admin

October 21st 2011, 4:20 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Well, I downloaded Blaster Master Overdrive, because of these polls, and I just might have to find a way to purchase Contra Rebirth now as well. Is it as impossibly difficult as the original was?

Unlimited continues and plenty fair checkpoints make Contra ReBirth actually beatable (at least on EASY) compared to the other games in the series that have just a limited amount of lives and continues.

The difficulty is about the same, especially if you try at NORMAL and HARD. It's just that you don't have to go through the whole game again when you're Game Over.

I think it's actually a step forward for the series. Still maintaining the old fifficulty for fans, and having unlimited continues for newbies. That's what I was missing in the frustrating Contra 4 (DS).
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 27th 2011, 8:40 pm
Contra Rebirth Wins match 3 Topic Locked!

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 19654

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 87457210

The Best Game On The Wii Shop Channel Round 1 Match 3 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)