Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room!

+11
Ms_Kinomoto
Punnyguy
LTGamer
ZezHylia
SKTTR
OgreTheShrek
WarfmasterST
NINTENBRO
SheldonTheGenius
Objection Blaster
KeAfan7
15 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! Empty The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room!

October 10th 2011, 3:11 pm
Do you want to recruit new soldiers or perhaps join someone elses army, maybe you just want to discuss about strategy or maybe want to join the (www) Nectaris Battalion! talk all about this revolutionary WiiWare strategy title here!

WiiWareWave Nectaris Battalion members

1-Rukiafan "username Rukiafan" 3611-3995-6591

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! 19654

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! 87457210

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! Empty Re: The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room!

October 18th 2011, 8:01 pm
Does anyone even play this anymore? Neutral

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! Empty Re: The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room!

October 19th 2011, 12:56 am
@Objection Blaster I know what you mean nobody plays the random online matches so the only option is to play with friends.
@Rukiafan I might get around to joining this clan in the next few weeks Wink
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2011, 2:06 am
I haven't read too much about this strategy titles reception. Does it have good online multiplayer, I mean the actual act not the amount of activity on the servers?
WarfmasterST
WarfmasterST

October 19th 2011, 2:31 am
Yes it's pretty deep there's certainly alot of strategy involved like finding advantageous terrain or surrounding an enemy and though there isn't much interaction between players online it is still fun trying to outwit your friends and the leaderboard is a great feature as well Very Happy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2011, 3:05 am
I thought there was an online co-operative multiplayer feature?
OgreTheShrek
OgreTheShrek

October 19th 2011, 12:59 pm
Yes, there is a two on two, a two vs. one, a three vs. one,and free for all matches which brings a whole lot o variety to the online gameplay.....or so I hear I don't own this but I did Wiki it to answer your question Wink

The Military Madness Nectaris War Meeting Room! 4679814
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

October 19th 2011, 5:01 pm
Before I get this I'd like to know more about the single player mode and stuff. Does it have a story? How is the presentation? How many stages? How does the save feature work? What is the music like, are there many tunes? How are the graphics?

I know this games' prequel. Played the Virtual Console/Turbografx version on a friends Wii. I liked it but had the similiar Advance Wars on DS already.

So if you played both games Millitary Madness (VC/TG) and Military Madness Nectaris (WW) what are the main differences, apart from the online mode?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2011, 8:59 pm
Hey SKTTR, you, Sneaker and I should start a Military Madness Nectaris online unit together, since the three of us are German. Maybe we could get a tournament in the works somehow? Now that would be awesome. I can see it now, instead of rounds we'll progress through "waves." Wave 1: SKTTR, Sneaker and WiiAboutU v.s. Rukiafan, Warfmaster and Chocobo977. lol

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2011, 9:13 pm
I fixed that problem with the server but now it's empty around here Sad

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 19th 2011, 9:46 pm
That's really good to hear Rukiafan, I'm glad I won't have to start all over again. I really didn't want to be forced to re-post everything on another website and I don't know if I could remember everything in the first place. I visit this site daily Rukiafan, at least 3-4 times a day. I think that's more than you moderators and administrators do.
SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

October 20th 2011, 3:21 am
WiiAboutU wrote:Hey SKTTR, you, Sneaker and I should start a Military Madness Nectaris online unit together, since the three of us are German. Maybe we could get a tournament in the works somehow? Now that would be awesome. I can see it now, instead of rounds we'll progress through "waves." Wave 1: SKTTR, Sneaker and WiiAboutU v.s. Rukiafan, Warfmaster and Chocobo977. lol

Yeah, would be great. I still have those questions above left to be answered, and is the online multiregional?
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 20th 2011, 3:28 am
SKTTR wrote:
WiiAboutU wrote:Hey SKTTR, you, Sneaker and I should start a Military Madness Nectaris online unit together, since the three of us are German. Maybe we could get a tournament in the works somehow? Now that would be awesome. I can see it now, instead of rounds we'll progress through "waves." Wave 1: SKTTR, Sneaker and WiiAboutU v.s. Rukiafan, Warfmaster and Chocobo977. lol

Yeah, would be great. I still have those questions above left to be answered, and is the online multiregional?
I'm not sure about the single player experience, but the online multiplayer sounds like a blast. Sadly I'm also not sure if MMN is region locked either, that would be a complete shame if it was though. Nintendo and the distributors of WiiWare really need to quit region locking their software, it's causes nothing but hassles for us gamers. I say if these companies servers can't handle all of the traffic/activity then they should incorporate a few more servers to compensate.
ZezHylia
ZezHylia

October 22nd 2011, 7:18 pm
I'm almost positive this game isn't region locked, well that's what I've heard at least. I don't actually know 100 percent since I don't own the game.

December 1st 2011, 7:21 pm
@SKTTR: Have you got this game yet?

@Everyone: I finally decided to join because I found this article and I had thought of getting this game.

Did you guys ever get together to play yet?

I would be interested in downloading this if there are people online still playing this. Do any of you still play regularly?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2011, 8:13 pm
I do. Wink
Epona uses my account from time to time too.

Punnyguy
Punnyguy

December 1st 2011, 8:20 pm
LTGamer wrote:@SKTTR: Have you got this game yet?

@Everyone: I finally decided to join because I found this article and I had thought of getting this game.

Did you guys ever get together to play yet?

I would be interested in downloading this if there are people online still playing this. Do any of you still play regularly?
Well if it isn't Longtimegamer! Welcome to wiiwarewave Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2011, 10:45 pm
Does anyone want to play some friend matches tonight?

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

December 2nd 2011, 2:11 am
Rukiafan, you should relocate this thread in the Online Gaming/Clans forum my friend. Also, maybe relocate the Moto Heroz NL Racers thread while you're at it.

December 2nd 2011, 8:16 am
@Rukiafan: Well, I need to download this yet. I wouldn't be able to play tonight as my fiance and I have free bowling passes that we have to use, before they expire, tonight.

@Punnyguy: Thanks. Smile
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

December 4th 2011, 5:31 pm
Um....do you have this yes LTGamer?

LTGamer

December 5th 2011, 7:51 am
@Epona: I'll be getting this tonight or tomorrow, depending what time I get back tonight (I have a brother with whom I have to spend time with as it's his birthday today.) Smile
KIBAxHINATA
KIBAxHINATA

December 5th 2011, 5:59 pm
Happy birthday to your brother!
LTGamer
LTGamer

December 6th 2011, 3:53 pm
protoman wrote:Happy birthday to your brother!

@Protoman: Thanks. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 6th 2011, 4:13 pm
@LTGamer let me know when you purchase this game. Wink

Supertimbros
Supertimbros

December 8th 2011, 12:36 pm
Lets play head to head sometime Rukiafan and LTGamer Very Happy

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
LTGamer
LTGamer

December 8th 2011, 4:49 pm
Sorry all. I thought I'd be able to download this, but I'm short by a few lousy cents (Tax). I should have checked earlier, then I'd still be able to add to my account.

@all here: I'll let you all know when I get it though.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 8th 2011, 6:25 pm
Looking forward to it. Wink

SKTTR
SKTTR
Admin

December 9th 2011, 12:20 pm
I'm still not sure about this.
I will get it eventually, but there are a few other WiiWare games I'd like to try first (Robox and Rage of the Gladiator are next on my list).
How many solo campaign stages are there?
Gold_Miner
Gold_Miner

December 9th 2011, 1:31 pm
At least 30 I'd say.
LTGamer
LTGamer

December 9th 2011, 8:23 pm
Ok. I finally got this today. Though I haven't played it yet. My fiance's over, so I might not get to play it much (if I do) this weekend.
Is there more than one save file on campaign? That way she could play too.

Also can 2 people on the same Wii play against others online (or is it just one)?
Elza
Elza

December 9th 2011, 8:28 pm
Only one file unfortunately,but I think a second player can join as a guest on online matches Wink

December 12th 2011, 3:30 pm
Here's my friendcode for Military Madness: 5071-7579-7679.

I've only played a few games so far, trying to get used to it. cat
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 12th 2011, 6:02 pm
My FC is located on the first post of this thread. Wink

LTGamer
LTGamer

December 13th 2011, 7:47 am
Ok. I'll add you the next time I play. Smile
LTGamer
LTGamer

December 19th 2011, 3:16 pm
Wow. Noones posted here for awhile

Sooo are people still interested? I'm doing the regular levels atm to get familiar with it. I definately like it. I wonder (besides online) how else this is different from the first one?
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

December 19th 2011, 4:27 pm
Um....I am Smile

LTGamer

December 19th 2011, 6:02 pm
Epona wrote:Um....I am Smile

Cool. It would be great to be able to try the online part of this.
If you want to play soon, just let me know. Smile I probably wouldn't mind someone else hosting first, as I haven't done that yet.

I might have seen this sooner but, I was busy getting my butt kicked in a part of the campain mode. Razz
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

December 20th 2011, 2:32 am
Um.....sorry I did not see your post Sad
Um.....I will try again tomorrow Smile

LTGamer

January 8th 2012, 8:48 pm
Well....If anyone still wants to play this online with me, just tell me when you do. I'll have to hook up the old wii to do so, because it's the one with the game on it (right now someone is borrowing the powercord for it, so I can't have both up at the same time for the moment.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)